Wednesday, April 30, 2008

2 girls 2 Ear infections

So our house is a little gloomy, both of the girls have double ear infections. Poor Ray Ray just cant be made happy for more than 10 seconds & its been a while since I seen Shelby so pitiful. Shelby cried & cried this afternoon, I finally coaxed her into some motrin with a threat of going back to the doctor, she was at least tolerable after the medicine kicked in! Thank the lord for MOTRIN! Soooo we are in for a few nights of No sleep, but hey who needs to sleep??? I hate to see the girls sick it is soooo sad, I just wish I could take there pain away.

7 comments:

gigi said...

Wouldn't that be 2 girls and 4 ear infections? My poor babies and their poor parents. It's miserable. I spent many a night up with Harrison as an infant. I couldn't even lay him down because the pain was so bad. Good luck to all of you.

Amanda said...

Sorry to hear that the girls are sick. There is nothing worse than sick babies. Good luck.

Rauscher Family said...

I haven't had sleep in 3 nights. Miss Mackenzie has been running a fever since Monday and we don't know why. They ran test at the Hospital but everything came back normal thank goodness. But we are going on day 4 with a fever.

Let me know if you need anything. We can do lunch and talk about the babies. love ya

PS I am jealous you got to go out of town.

Sandman said...

Been there all the way around. I feel their pain and your pain. I'm with you I hate it when the kids get sick ... I'd rather it be me. And yes, Thank the Lord for Motrin!

Anonymous said...

Ear infection is the most painful of childhood maladies and one that parents feel so helpless to ease that pain. So terrible whenour babies are hurting and we can't take that hurt away with a snap of the finger...

Give them a hug and kiss for Papa & Grandmother and tell them we love them.

Hugs and Love and Prayers Always,
Grandmother C.

Anonymous said...

Remember, laying down with ear infections is what causes most of the pain because it increases the pressure. IF you can get them to sleep at all, prop them up, they may sleep a little while. Try a stroller, car seat, recliner. Small infants do well strapped in those bouncers. Hope they are felling well soon. Aunt Carla

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

Poor babies. Poor mama too. Hope you guys are feeling well soon!