Friday, April 11, 2008

Have u ever Googled yourself?

ChristonChriston Online.Shop Target.com.www.Target.com

Have you every been retarded enough too google yourself just to see the results? I am a big dork & I thought it would be funny, its pretty hilarious what might pop up. You should try it * then you can be a big nerd like myself. I give myself an award today "The Nerd Award" presented to myself for being a complete DUFUS! Love ME! If you do decide to try it type your first & last name in the google search box. Peace OUT!
P.S. We are leaving to go to Sea World today, IM SO EXCITED!

4 comments:

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

I have googled myself before. What's really wierd is when you actually find yourself there. I never realized how many people are named Aramie out there!
I think you'll have to convince Harrison to move to New Mexico or Texas so that you can wear your hat and boots. Maybe you could just go there on vacation!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute. I think your family is great. Someday, maybe some of my grandchildren will get married and have some great grandkids. You and Jordan are great. A little crazy but special. Aunt Betsy

Amanda said...

I love Aunt Betsy. I can't wait for her to comment on my blog.

Have fun at Sea World!! When you get back stop by my blog and collect your award.

Jordan Kay said...

Ok, so I am still waiting for 'my' blog and this was all you could come up with... whatever!