Thursday, April 10, 2008

Guess what I found in the Cabinet



Reagan thinks it is fun to hide in the kitchen cabinet. THis is a new thing she just started today, it was too cute. She was laughing so loud & trying to shut the door so I couldnt see her. GOSH i love these youngins (as SHelby would say). I got on the treadmill this evening & Harrison took the girls on a golf cart ride. When he came back they were both sound asleep beside him on the golf cart (wish I had got a picture of that). WHat would we all do without the entertainment of little ones, they can say & do some of the cutest darn things....

3 comments:

gigi said...

Oh my gosh, this is just to cute. They are a mess. As long as kids are around there is something to blog about.

Amanda said...

Your cabinets are so clean. Look at you working mom. You can keep your house cleaner than me and I stay home all day. Maybe that's why it's not clean...
Emma Mae is in the phase where she is pulling everything out of the cabinets. It's driving me crazy.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie. I see mischief in that smile.

I wonder what her little brother will look like?

Hugs,
g'mother