Tuesday, September 9, 2008


I told POP POP Harry last night that I hoped he was having a lovely day & if he wasnt I would come up to that hospital & paint a big rainbow on his ceiling to brighten his DAY! I know, I am so looney, but I thought that was cute, I seen it somewhere! By the way I have a speech on thursday *& every day my stomache is churning more & more about it! Im so nervous!!!! However, I do think the class is making me become more vocal which may or may not be a good thing.! On another note, I love all of you for all your prayers for my dear father in law ( isnt he lovely??) I think he's one of the sweetest & giving men I have ever known, I like to think of him as one of my heros, like my own dad! Dont tell him that either because he will boo hoo (everyone knows how tender he is & will cry if something touches his heart). so shhhhh..
Anyway, I feel impressed to say that I love everyone! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You are such a sweet DIL!! You have such a great little family. Good luck on your speech and we love you, too!!

When I saw Shelby at school today she said, 'my grandma's picking me up from school today.' I said, 'okay.' Too cute.

gigi said...

This was so, so sweet. I read it to Harry and you were right! He was wipping those eyes! You know he loves you too. Well, I must say that we both do. You're my #1 DIL, or other words my first DIL married to #1 son :)

travis said...

awe..