Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pool Party at Gan-Mas









So we had a fun good time at My moms house with the girls. Shelbys learning to swim & its so fun to watch her do her little thing! I feel bad because I guess I didnt get enough sun block on little Ray & she is quite toasted! AFter they swam they had ice cream & they were so serious about it! It was like "Im eating my icecream! Back away!" They both drank the melted cream when they were done. I had to practically drag them away from GanMas They had so much fun they wanted to stay!All Reagan wanted to do was walk around the pool in circles & throw anything & everything in here way into the pool. But whatever works ya know.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Pools and water are the best thing for little kids...they are so worn out by the end, it's so easy to get those kids to bed! Max love a good "I crean" too! You're kids are looking so cute!

gigi said...

Fun good times!
They are growing to fast.

Amanda said...

Looks like a great time. I have such a hard time with Jonathon and getting sunscreen everywhere on him. It seems like everytime we get into the sun there is always a spot that I missed.