Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tag Im IT!

So I am excited Ive never been tagged before!!!!

3 JOys - My Girls Shelby & Reagan
- A Hot SHower in the morning
- 5pm Monday-Friday LEaving WORK

3 Fears - - Cock Roaches!UHHHH!
- Snakes
- ALLI MOnSters AKA Alligators

3 Goals - Less Work Time More Family TIme
- To Finish College & Make something of my LIFE!
- TO NOT get pregnant anytime soon !

3 Obssessions - Weight Watchers Ice Cream Sandwiches! YUM!
- A Clean KITCHEN!
- My Kids HAir always combed & with a bow!

3 Random FActs! - - I worked at Taco Bell when I was 15! (HAHAHAHa)
- I am moody in the morning & its not pretty!
- I love anything with Peanut Butter!

I Tagg Gigi, AManda, barneys friend chris, courtney, & tara!
GOod lUck ANswer the questions!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

coooool!!!

anna adams

gigi said...

Yuck!! I hate being tagged! I'll try, just for you!

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

Dang. I just tagged you without realizing you were tagged too! I tagged Gigi too. Dang!

Amanda said...

Ok, I'll get on it. Maybe tomorrow. Roaches are totally on my list, too.

Anonymous said...

As "nanna" says - "cooool!!!"

Hugs, Love and Prayers,
gm c