Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I NEED A COUPLE DAYS AWAY FROM CORPORATE AMERICA


AfTER MUCH THOUGHT, WELL REALLY JUST A LITTLE THOUGHT. I HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE THURSDAY & FRIDAY OFF OF WORK & HANG OUT WITH MY GIRLS FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. WE ARE GOING THROUGH A MAJOR TRANSITION AT WORK AND AFTER 3 WEEKS OF IT, I JUST NEED A MINI BREAK!!!! SO DARN IT I AM TAKING A MINI VACATION & I AM GOING TO RELAX & SPEND TIME WITH MY PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRLS! I KNOW GIGI & MY MOM WILL BE HAPPY TO HAVE A BREAK & I WILL BE HAPPY TO PLAY WITH MY KIDS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So grateful our great-Grandbabies are blessed with a mom who wants to spend time with them. I know they were happy for a break from the daily routine too.

"Enjoy them while they are young" my grandmother "Nannie" use to tell me, when I was exasperated trying to take care of my five little doorsteps.

I will repeat that many times in the future, for I have found out what she meant by that and might I add: "For they grow up so fast right before your eyes." There's not a moment to miss. For when they are grown they are beyond your proection. Mommys must make every minute count.

Bless you for being a great mommy. Gigi tells me how devoted you are to your babies.

Much Love, many hugs and my prayers always!,
grandmother C.