Saturday, June 7, 2008

Slippin & A SLidin





WE Had another good day outside (it was hot as crap) If I ever move it will be somewhere where that if it is hot there is always a nice breeze (someone tell me where that is)!!!! Anyway Shelby had her first slip & slide experience today, she did really well. Fun STuff! I need to mention that I (YES ME) taught shelby how to slip & slide (not so great & I think I ripped some muscle in my tummy) Im too old for that crap! Reagan ended stripping down to the nude in the pool (the kid just likes to be in her Scivveys) It was surely an interesting day!

3 comments:

gigi said...

I always loved the slip and slide but I always got hurt one way or another.

Anonymous said...

Slip n' slides in grandmother's day was the suffleboard courts that we had at the motor court at south Jacksonville Beach where I grew up.

That slide was concrete and waxed down so the shuffleboard disks would slide smoothly and fast.
We had two shuffle board courts.

We'd get the hose and wet them down and all the neighborhood would slide, slide, slide. We'd do all kinds of tricks and competition.

Then when we got too hot or tired of sliding, we'd run jump in our pool - the Atlantic ocean - and swim and play.

Not much different than today and just as much fun.

I hope you're learning to flo and slide without bustin' a gut or knee or chin, elbow, etc..

Hugs, Love &Prayers Always,
g'mother c

Sandman said...

That looks like a lot of fun, and you know that those girls will always remember their Mom showing them how to slip and slide!!!! You're a good Mom, ripped muscles and all.