Monday, March 31, 2008

Cherish Every Moment....

The recent tragedy of losing Laura Kirkland made me realize just how lucky I am too be happy & healthy! My heart is still aching for all of the Kirkland family, whom are truley dear to my heart....I wish I could take away the pain but truth is, alot of lives have been changed forever & it will take along while to heal from this loss....just take comfort in the thought of being together again oneday & know Laura is in a better place with our heavenly father. I just want to hold everyone I love & never let them go knowing that we never know when our last moment may be....Make the most of every moment in this life until the next.





2 comments:

Amanda said...

What a beautiful picture of you, Christon. I'm so excited that you have a blog. I will check it every day.
Thank you for all that you said about Laura. We love all of you Griffis' and know that y'all loved her just as much as we did. We have all GOT to spend more time together. Love ya!

gigi said...

Thank you for those precious and tender words. Love you all.